Lawyers AND ATTORNEYS - All Services! All Areas!

Johannesburg & Pretoria/Gauteng, Cape Town/Western Cape, Durban/Kwa Zulu Natal

Property Lawyer

A property lawyer serves property law. Commonly, you will only deal with a property lawyer once or twice in the event of buying or selling property. However, the duties and responsibilities of a property lawyer are not only to transfer property. While ultimately the result of their practice is the transfer of property, like transferring property that is part of a deceased estate, they also deal with other aspects of property law. Providing someone with a Conveyancing Certificate, for instance, in the event of starting a crèche, guest house or other business where zoning issues are relevant. In the event of losing your Title Deed, only a property attorney can apply for a new Deed. This is called a VA Copy. Also in the event of liquidation and sequestration, the services of a property lawyer will be necessary. It should also be noted that a property attorney also work with commercial and industrial property, as well as sectional titles.

Property Lawyer


Property Lawyer


Property Lawyer South Africa


Child Custody Lawyer WhatsApp
+27 (0) 72 847 6416
Save our #.
Chat / Message / Voice Note / Data Call / Phone

09h00-13h00 / 14h00-17h00 S.A. Local time.

Child Custody Lawyer LIKE US! And always stay in contact with and clued up on legal matters in South Africa.

Request Form

We will contact you within 60 minutes or less. Guaranteed!!

Complete the form below or click contact.

Please complete the reCAPTCHA to help us reduce spam and to complete the form sending process.
If you struggle to complete this form please email with your enquiry.

By submitting, you are accepting our Terms of Use / P.O.P.I / Data. Click HERE.